Apna Khata Rajasthan 2023 Khet Jamabandi/ Khasra Nakal is now available on the official website at apnakhata.raj.nic.in. Today we are providing you complete information about “Apna Khata Rajasthan – Jamabandi Nakal / Khasra Online” through this article. You people will be happy to know that the Rajasthan government has started a website for you people named “Apna Khata” . Through this official portal, you can get online details about your land or account (Land Records) sitting at home. The main objective of this scheme is to provide all the details of the land to the people through online medium. Now any resident of Rajasthan can check his account-khasra number, his account transfer, his account copy online.
Apna Khata (e-Dharti Portal)
- 1 Apna Khata (e-Dharti Portal)
- 1.1 Apna Khata Rajasthan (Jamabandi copy)
- 1.2 Apna Khata Portal @apnakhata.raj.nic.in – Overview
- 1.3 How to check your account Rajasthan – Khasra Jamabandi Nakal?
- 1.4 Apna Khata Rajasthan Jamabandi copying help number
People can get all the information about their land by entering the number “Apna Khata” in the Apna Khata portal . In this, people can see their field jamabandi, khasra number or land map (Naksha) online. Because in it all the details of the land are given. You can also find out which account numbers are in which person’s name. Who is the owner of which land or whether the land is in that owner’s name or not. On Apanakhata Rajasthan Portal, you will get all the information related to land or land, Rajasthan Land Records (Village-Wise) Details in Hindi.
Apna Khata Rajasthan (Jamabandi copy)
If a person buys land or land from someone, then through this official website http://apnakhata.raj.nic.in/ you can find out, whether you can get a loan on that land or not. Because on the basis of land papers you can get loan from any bank and also get crop insurance. With the launch of Apna Khata website, common people will not have to face much trouble and people will not have to make rounds of Patwari or Tehsil. Because now everyone will do all the work sitting at home through online. Apna Khata Rajasthan Portal You can get all the information related to your land like Jamabandi of the farm and how to get the Khasra of the land, your account 2023 Rajasthan, Khasra Khasra of the land online.
Apna Khata Portal @apnakhata.raj.nic.in – Overview
|Apna Khata Rajasthan (Jamabandhi Nakal)
|Rajasthan Revenue Department
|for all districts
|Revenue Board Rajasthan, Todarmal Marg, Civil Line, Ajmer
|E Dharti Portal Rajasthan
|your account website
|state government scheme
Benefits of Apna Khata Rajasthan Portal
People will get many benefits from Rajasthan e-Dharti Apna Account , which are given below.
- You can view the Land Records Online from the Apna Khata website.
- Now people will have to make rounds of eating Patwar for information about the land.
- Apna Khata scheme will reduce black marketing.
- Under Rajasthan e-Dharti people can get all details of their land by entering Apna Khata number.
- With the introduction of this scheme, people’s time and money will be saved.
apnakhata.raj.nic.in Portal Jamabandi copy
Following conditions are helpful for Jamabandi Nakal of land records on Apna Khata Portal :
|Duplicate/copy of original land records.
|The term usually refers to the Land Records or Records of Rights (ROR) of a village. The Jamabandi Register contains the land owner, area, share of the owners and other rights. Jamabandi also includes cultivation, rent, revenue and another cess payable on the land. The term is generally used for land records in the northern states of Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan and Himachal Pradesh.
|It is an “Agriculture Legal Document” containing the details of the piece of agricultural land in any village and the crops grown on it. It also includes information on land belts in rural areas. In simple language, Khasra includes the details of farm area, owner, laborers working on that area, crops grown on that land, type of soil and plantations.
|If we prepare a list of plots/lands owned by the head of the family/nuclear family using Khasra, it is called Khatauni.
|It refers to online land record software for maintenance of land records.
|It generally refers to the “map” which contains all the information about the land.
How to check your account Rajasthan – Khasra Jamabandi Nakal?
View Apna Khata/ Khasra Jamabandi Nakal In Rajasthan – Friends, if you guys want to see “Apna Khata Jamabandi Nakal” online, then follow some steps given below:
- To view your account, first of all you have to click on the link of this official website.
Official Website: https://apnakhata.raj.nic.in/
- After clicking on this link, the page of “Apna Khata Rajsthan Govt” will open in front of you. Here you have to click on the option of “Your Account”.
- Now select the district to see “Jamabandi Nakal” on the next page .
- On the next page select your “Tehsil” as shown in the image below:
- After that, click on “Village Initials” to select your village name and select your village in the list.
- After getting the name of the village, click on it.
- Now you will have four options. By these account number, by name, by Khasra number or by all accounts. You can get your account information by selecting one of these four options.
Enter the information asked in this form carefully. If you do any while filling the form, you will not receive any information related to your land. After filling the form click on “Submit” button. All the details of the land will appear on the next page. You can take out the print copy of Apna Khata Rajasthan details and keep it with you.
Apna Khata Rajasthan Jamabandi copying help number
e-Dharti Portal Jamabandi Nakal Helpline Number – Friends, if you are unable to see your account in Rajasthan, then you can get help by clicking on this link.
- By clicking on this link a page will open. Here you have to select your “District” .
- After selecting the district, the list of contact numbers will appear in front of you on the next page. By calling in these numbers, you can lodge a complaint related to your account transfer.
- Through this number you can get help under your account transfer.
- Official Address: Board of Revenue Rajasthan, Todarmal Marg, Civil Lines, Ajmer
Please Note – A copy of Jamabandi is available on Apna Khata Portal under Agricultural Land Records of Rajasthan. The information provided is for general information only and some of its modifications have not been updated immediately. Therefore, it cannot be used as a certified / authorized copy in any court or office. Apply for attested/authorized copy at designated E-Mitra Kiosk.
About Apna Khata Rajasthan (e-Dharti) Portal
DILRMP program was started by combining two centrally sponsored schemes – Computerization of Land Records (CLR) and Strengthening of Revenue Administration and Updating Land Records (SRA & ULR) by the Ministry of Rural Development and Department of Land Resource Development (DOLR) for nationwide implementation. Gone. The main objective of DILRMP is to develop a modern, comprehensive and transparent land records management system in the country with the objective of implementing a conclusive land-title system with title guarantee. See your account copying fee below.
|name of record
|For every additional 10 khasra numbers or part thereof up to 10 khasra numbers
|For every 10 khasra number or part thereof
|for each transfer
District-wise Apna Khata Rajasthan List
Khasra Jamabandi Nakal Rajasthan Online is now available online in all the districts of the state through e-Dharti 1.0 software . In some places of the state, the work of Jamabandi has not been completed yet, so the Jamabandi of those places has not been updated on the Apna Khata portal. It is expected that after some time the complete list will be available online for the common citizens. The complete list of districts in which Apna Khata Rajasthan is available is given below.
- Apna Khata What is the official website of Rajasthan E-Dharti?
E-Dharti 1.0 software is used by Rajasthan Revenue Department to view their account, it can be used by common people through apnakhata.raj.nic.in website.
- How to check Rajasthan Apna Khata Nakal?
If you also want to see your account copy in the state of Rajasthan, then you can go to its official website and check your account online by Khasra number.
- Can the information received from e-Dharti Rajasthan be used in court?
The information provided as per the announcement on Apna Khata website is for general information only and fixed enrollment is not updated immediately. Hence it cannot be used as certified/authorized copy in any court or office. For an authenticated copy, the user has to obtain a copy of the document at any of the designated E-Mitra Kendra (Kiosk). Also you can transfer your account.
- What are the advantages of records available on Apna Khata Rajasthan?
The advantages of records available on Apna Khata Rajasthan are as follows:
- Land buyers can verify and check the title of the land before investing in the parcel/ plot of land.
- This limits the scope for any wrongdoing or corruption.
- Buyers and sellers can also view the mutation status of the property.