Medhavi National Scholarship Apply Online: Hello friends, today we have brought information about the “Medhavi National Scholarship Scheme” launched by the government for you. “Meritorious National Scholarship Scheme” is a scheme launched by Human Resource Development Mission, applicants who want to apply for the scholarship have to visit the official website to register. As you know, the government is running many schemes for the education of all the students. One of which is also the scheme “Medhavi National Scholarship Scheme” . For more updates on the Medhavi National Scholarship Scheme read till the end of this article. Where you will get all the details like who can apply, scholarship amount, required document list and other related information etc.
Medhavi National Scholarship Scheme
- 1 Medhavi National Scholarship Scheme
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria for Medhavi National Scholarship
- 1.2 Meritorious National Scholarship Scheme Schedule
- 1.3 Information about Swabhiman Scholarship Scheme Exam
- 1.4 Incentive amount under PM Meritorious National Scholarship Scheme-
- 1.5 Meritorious National Scholarship Online Registration / Application Form
You can apply for Swabhiman Scholarship Exam, Saksham Scholarship Exam, Swavalamban Scholarship Exam and New Gyan Scholarship Exam under Medhavi National Scholarship . Contenders have to register them for the scholarship scheme before the last date. Contenders can get scholarship up to Rs 10,000 per month directly into the bank account. The scholarship will be distributed to the contenders within 10 working days. Online exams will be conducted from home through Android App. Meritorious National Scholarship under Human Resource Development (HRD) Mission at present invites online applications for Swabhiman Scholarship Examination which is going to be held in April, 2023, check complete details in below section.
|scheme name||Meritorious National Scholarship 2023|
|started||by Human Resource Development Mission|
|name of exam||swabhiman scholarship exam|
|will be held||on 26th April, 2023|
|application system||Online mode|
|article category||central government scheme|
Eligibility Criteria for Medhavi National Scholarship
To take advantage of the Meritorious National Scholarship, it is necessary to have the following eligibility(s).
- Applicants age should be between 16 years to 40 years.
- Applicant who is an Indian citizen or Nepalese or Bhutanese or Tibetan refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of entering into permanent settlement in India. He is eligible for this scheme.
- or a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and Eastern countries. The intention of Permanent Settlement may apply in India. He will also be eligible for this scholarship scheme.
- Applicants should be 10th pass or matriculation/ 12th/ bachelor degree/ post-graduation degree-holders can apply.
Meritorious National Scholarship Scheme Schedule
The schedule of Medhavi National Scholarship 2023 is as follows:
|start registration||From 15 February 2023|
|registration will end||of 31 March 2023|
|exam date||26 April 2023|
|Results Date||30 April 2023|
|Scholarship Distribution and Refund of Registration Fee||4 May 2023|
Information about Swabhiman Scholarship Scheme Exam
Swabhiman Scholarship Examination Details – Swabhiman Scholarship Examination will be held on 26 April 2023. The exam will be conducted online. It will be an MCQs based test consisting of 40 questions. 1/3 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. The exam will be conducted in English and Hindi language. Following is the exam pattern:
|Subject||No of questions||Marks||Duration of exam|
Incentive amount under PM Meritorious National Scholarship Scheme-
Incentive Amount under Medhavi National Scholarship – The list of incentives under the scholarship is as follows.
|Types of Scholarship||Scholarship Amount|
|Type A scholarships (60% & above marks)||First Rs 8,000 (1st month)
Second Rs 4,000 (2nd month)
Third Rs 2,000 (3rd month)
|Type B scholarships (Above 50% & below 60% marks)||First Rs 3,000 (1st month)
Second Rs 2,000 (2nd month)
Third Rs 1,000 (3rd month)
|Type C scholarships (Above 40% & below 50% marks)||First Rs 1,000 (1st month)
Second Rs 1,000 (2nd month)
Third Rs 1,000 (3rd month)
Meritorious National Scholarship Online Registration / Application Form
Medhavi National Scholarship Online Registration/ Application Form – To apply for Medhavi National Scholarship, you have to follow some easy steps. which are as follows:
- First of all you open the official website of Human Resource Development (HRD) Mission.
- Click on the link given below for Medhavi Online Portal.
- Now go to the “Apply Online” section from the home page of the website .
- Here click on “Registration” option and then you will see a new page.
- Click on “Register Now” and then click on “Click Here To Download Medhavi Application” .
- Now click on “Install” option and install the application in your android mobile.
- Open the application and click on “Start” option.
- Click on “Registration” option and go to “Swabhiman” Now click on Register.
- Now click “Don’t have an account?” Register Now” then enter mobile number and create a password.
- And click on “Register” option and complete the registration process.
- Again on the official website, go to the “Apply Online” section.
- Now go to “Deposit Fee” option and enter registration number and date of birth.
- Finally click on “Submit” option and pay the application fee.
SWABHIMAN (MEDHAVI SCHOLARSHIP) REGISTRATION FEE
Swabhiman (Medhavi Scholarship) Registration Fee – Applicants have to pay Rs 300 as registration fee through online payment method. This fee is fully refundable to all those candidates who secure more than or equal to 35% marks in the scholarship examination and their name does not figure in any merit list.