Hello friends, today we will give you information about RTE Uttar Pradesh Admission online application process. As you must be aware that Uttar Pradesh government is inviting online application form from students for RTE UP Admission 2023-23. Thereafter, candidates can register for the Free Education Online Form UP 2023. Interested candidates can apply online for RTE 25 Admit Card 2023 and fill Free Admission in Private School UP 2023 Application Form through official website rte25.upsdc.gov.in. Here we will give you rte 25 admission form 2023-23 up(RTE Student/ School List) are providing complete information. The Uttar Pradesh RTE Admission 2023 online application process consists of 4 stages and the last date for each stage is given below. Please read this article carefully till the end for more details.
RTE UP Admission Form Uttar Pradesh
Under the Right to Education Act (RTE 2009), there is a reservation of 25% seats in private schools for children from economically weaker sections and socially disadvantaged sections. Basic Education Board, UP has released the RTE UP Notification for the FY 2023. And now candidates can fill UP RTE 25 Admission Form 2023-23 . Interested candidates can apply online for RTE Uttar Pradesh Admission 2023 through official website.
Latest Update – The last date for online enrollment for RTE has been postponed to 24th May 2023 (1st Phase). RTE UP Admission 2023-23 1st Lottery Result can be declared on 28th May 2023 on official website. Check RTE UP Lottery Result 2023-23 district wise once declared from the link given below.
RTE 25 Admit Card UP Online Application Schedule
The process of filling the second stage RTE UP Admission Form will be from 1st April to 23rd April 2023. RTE UP Lottery Result 2023 will be available online on the official website on 28th April 2023. Students selected for RTE UP Online Admission 2023 will be able to take admission before 5th May 2023. There will be no third phase online registration for RTE Uttar Pradesh for this session.
RTE 2nd Phase UP Details:
- Online Registration RTE UP: 1st April to 23rd April 2023
- RTE UP Result Date: 28 April 2023
- Admission Before: 5 May 2023
RTE UP Lottery Result & Admission Date 2023
Check Right to Education (RTE) Uttar Pradesh Lottery Result on the below web link. When you will reach the web address of RTE result then you have to select your district and lottery. It means that the RTE UP Lottery Result 2023 has been declared on the official website. You will be able to check your result by using your registered mobile number and your RTE registration number received on your email id. Check Result of 1st 2nd/3rd/4th Round of RTE UP Seat Allotment on this page. Take admission before given date otherwise your seat in next round will be given to another candidate.
RTE Uttar Pradesh Admission 2023-23 Online Application
RTE UP Admission 2023 Online Application Process – Below is the complete procedure to fill RTE UP Admission 2023 23 online rte25 upsdc gov in admission form, please read it carefully:
- Firstly visit the official website rte25.upsdc.gov.in. The link is given below.
- Thereafter, click on “Apply Online/Student Login” option present on the web homepage or directly click
- Subsequently, the UP RTE Admission 2023-23 Student Registration Form will appear as shown below:
- Here candidates have to fill the required details and then click on the “Register” button given below.
- Thereafter, a student RTE UP Admission Registration Form will appear on the screen.
- Candidates can print this registration slip and then click on “Complete the Form” button given below.
- Accordingly, the Uttar Pradesh RTE 25 Admission 2023-23 Student Application Form will look like this:
- Fill all the details correctly and upload the supporting documents. Then select schools from RTE UP school list and click on “Submit” button.
Accordingly, candidates can view RTE Uttar Pradesh Student Application Form 2023 preview and then click on “Lock & Final Print” button. Thereafter, candidates can click on the “Final Print” button to take a print-out of the filled application form and complete the application process.
How to Check UP RTE Application Status?
Candidates if want to check UP RTE Admission 2023-23 Application Status can easily do through given below steps.
- Firstly the candidate has to visit the official website of UP RTE ( rte25.upsdc.gov.in ) .
- Now the home page will open in front of you as shown in the picture.
- Here you have to click on the option of “Student Application Status” .
- On clicking, a page will open in front of you as shown in the picture below.
- Now you have to enter your district and registration ID on this page.
- After entering the ID you have to click on “Search” .
- On clicking , all the information about “RTE UP Admission Application Status” will open in front of you.
List of Documents Required for RTE UP Admission
Required Documents for RTE UP Admission 2023-23 – Candidates are required to upload the following documents while filling the UP RTE Admission 2023-23 online application:
- Recent passport size photograph of the student
- Address Proof (Ration Card, Electricity/Water Bill etc.)
- Student’s age proof (Birth certificate, Aadhar card etc.)
- Self-Attested Documents (Educational)
RTE Uttar Pradesh Admission 2023-23 Admission Schedule
The complete schedule for RTE UP Admission 2023-23 Schedule can be checked through the link given below:
- As per the official data, there were more than 21,000 rte25admission UP applicants under Uttar Pradesh RTE in the last year. Out of these students, 15,626 applicants were admitted in private schools and are taking free education.
- To know more about the admission process of RTE Uttar Pradesh Admission 2020-21, candidates can check the complete details through the direct link given below.
Add school name in RTE Uttar Pradesh School List
Adding School Name In UP RTE School List 2023 – If the school name does not appear in the RTE Admission 2023-23 school list, then the candidate can enter that particular school name in the master database of Government of Uttar Pradesh through the link “Citizen Request (Add School)”. You can request to add the school.
- To view the complete list of schools participating in the UP RTE admission process, please click
- To see more details about how to fill Uttar Pradesh RTE Admission 2020-21 Online Application/Registration, click on the link given here.
- In this way you can check rte25admission school list online.
Lottery No Alloted to Student in Online RTE Lottery System
Context – In case of any further query, candidates can give a missed call on RTE UP Helpline Number – 80009-67874. Or click on this link to download