Hello friends, You will be very happy to know that “Haryana Antyodaya Saral Portal 2023” has been started by Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar ji to bring the schemes and services of the entire Haryana State Government on one platform. 480+ services of all departments of the state are covered under SARAL Portal. Saral Haryana Portal is a single service delivery platform for citizens.
On Saral Haryana website you can easily apply for the scheme or service and check the status of the application form easily. SARAL Haryana is providing transparency between the government and citizens on the portal. The Saral Haryana Government Portal Online Seva web portal will surely reduce the time of approval of the application. Along with this, Saral Haryana e-pass will also be issued online.
SARAL Haryana Portal Registration
- 1 SARAL Haryana Portal Registration
- 1.1 Saral Haryana Portal Online Registration
- 1.2 Haryana Saral Portal | saralharyana.gov.in (New Update)
- 1.3 Benefitis of Online Antyodaya Saral Portal Haryana
- 1.4 How to apply/register online in Saral Haryana Portal?
- 1.5 Check Application Status in Saral Haryana Portal
- 1.6 How to track online ticket in Haryana Saral Portal?
- 1.7 Get information related to Saral Haryana Portal Schemes and Services
The State Government of Haryana has launched Antyodaya Saral Haryana Portal for its citizens at saralharyana.gov.in . Citizens can now register and login to Saral Haryana Government Portal to avail online services and schemes. The complete Schemes and Services List including Ration Card, Dairy Loan, Self Employment Loan, Pension etc are available to download in PDF format. Apart from this, people can also search for schemes and services online. Antyodaya-Saral Haryana Portal is an integrated platform to deliver and track Government-to-Citizen (G2C) services and schemes across the state. Check the complete details of Haryana Antyodaya Saral Portal in the below section.
Latest Update – Rs 15,000 Loan Scheme for Self Reliant Haryana Small Business
Saral Haryana Portal Online Registration
This simple Haryana web portal has been launched by the state government with an aim to digitize all government departments and it will bring transparency between the state government and citizens. Haryana Antyodaya Saral Portal will make the entire government services paperless and cashless. It will also speed up the application process. Saral Haryana Portal aims to transform citizen service delivery in Haryana through digitization of around 480+ schemes and services (220+ schemes and 260+ services). Any citizen of the state can take advantage of Haryana Saral Antyodaya Portal.
|scheme name||Haryana Antyodaya Saral Portal Antyodaya
Saral Portal Haryana
|launched||CM Manohar Lal Khattar|
|purpose||Merging services of all department schemes on a single portal|
|Beneficiary||Resident of Haryana State|
|Application Last Date||no end date|
|Antyodaya SARAL Helpline No||1800-2000-023 (Toll-free)|
|article category||state government scheme|
Haryana Saral Portal | saralharyana.gov.in (New Update)
Under Saral Haryana Portal 380+ services of all departments of Haryana will be covered. Now the citizens of the state do not need to go anywhere, they can register and login (Saral Haryana Portal Registration & Login) on Haryana Saral Portal to avail online benefits of all government schemes and services running in the state sitting at home. Along with this, you can also check the status of the application form and get information about Haryana Saral Portal and all the facilities available online. Apart from this, one can also see the list of online services and schemes.
Antyodaya Saral Portal is a single service delivery platform for the citizens of Haryana. All the people of the state can download the list of all types of schemes and services including ration card, dairy loan, pension etc. in PDF format from Saral Haryana Portal. Saral Haryana Portal 2023 is very beneficial for all the people of the state. Antyodaya-SARAL provides a unified platform to deliver and track Government-to-Citizen (G2C) services and schemes across the state. In the lockdown caused by COVID-19, online e-passes are being made through Saral Portal only. For this, citizens will have to do simple Haryana Gov in online registration. Only after that citizens can download their curfew e pass online.
Benefitis of Online Antyodaya Saral Portal Haryana
There are many benefits of Saral Haryana Portal, some of which are as follows:
- The portal serves as a transparency between the government and the citizens.
- It is easy to check all the details of the current state government scheme.
- Anyone can easily apply for the services.
- Will keep track of the status of service requests.
- Easy to reach anytime from anywhere.
- Timely Delivery of Services/Schemes
- Complete digitization of citizen services/schemes.
Haryana Saral Portal is connecting all government department services through online mode and making the state digital. The objective of the portal is to reduce the time consumption in the application process and provide better coordination between the concerned departments and the beneficiaries. Here is a simple process to apply any government departmental service through online mode.
List of Services Available under Antyodaya Saral Portal
List of Services available under Antyodaya Saral Portal – Complete list of 485 Haryana schemes and services of 33 departments including ration card, pension, loan etc. is available to download in PDF format, link for which is given below.
The main services available on Saral Haryana Portal are as follows:
|Resident Certificate (Revenue)||Dealer Point Registration (Transport)|
|Issuance of New Ration Card (Food & Supplies)||Old Age Samman Allowance (Social Justice and Empowerment)|
|Application for New Electricity Connection (U/DHBVN)||Doctor. Ambedkar Medhavi Chatar Yojana (Welfare of SCBC)|
|Cycle Scheme (BOCW – Shram)||Income Certificate (Revenue)|
|Marriage Registration (Urban Local Bodies)||Micronutrient Fertilizers (Agriculture)|
|View Full List of Services under Saral Portal|
How to apply/register online in Saral Haryana Portal?
How to Register in Saral Haryana Portal – You have to follow some easy steps to register in Saral Portal. First of all go to Saral Haryana website saral haryana.gov.in. After that, follow the steps given below:
- Click on the link below to go to the official website of Antyodaya Saral Portal Haryana
Official Website: Antyodaya Saral Haryana Portal
- By clicking here, the home page will open in front of you. Here all new users are called “New User? You have to register yourself by clicking on “Register Here” .
- On clicking here , a registration form will open in front of you on a simple portal .
- Provide all the details in the Haryana Saral Portal Registration Form and finally click on “Validate”
- After successful registration, click on login section
- Login to Saral Haryana Portal with the help of User ID and Password.
- After a successful login, click on the Services section available online.
- Select the required services of the department and click on the application section.
Check Application Status in Saral Haryana Portal
Check Application Status In Antyodaya Saral Portal Haryana Online – To check application status in Saral Portal, you have to follow the steps given below.
- Click on the link below to check the status of the application.
Track Status: Saral Haryana Portal Online Application Status
- Now a page will open in front of you as shown in the image below:
- Here you select your department. Then select Service.
- Enter your reference application ID.
- And finally click on “Check Status”.
Saral Haryana Application Status Check Via SMS :- If you want to check application status through registered mobile number then you have to send SMS by typing SARAL to 77382-99899. If you do not have a registered mobile number, send a message to 77382-99899 by writing SARAL<space><Application Id/Ticket No>.
How to track online ticket in Haryana Saral Portal?
Here we are telling you the process of tracking tickets under Haryana Saral Portal . For which you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Haryana Saral Portal .
- Here you have to click on the option of “ Track Tickets Online ” on the home page.
- On clicking here, a page will open in front of you, where you will have to fill the ticket, search text and captcha code.
- After filling all the information you have to click on “Search” .
- After this your ticket status (SARAL Portal Track Tickets Online) will open in front of you.
Saral Portal Haryana: Schemes & Services List – If you want to get information related to schemes and services under Haryana Saral Portal, then follow these steps:
- Firstly visit the official website of Haryana Saral Portal. Here you have to click on the option “ Search Schemes/Services ” on the home page.
- On clicking, a page will open in front of you, as shown in the picture below:
- Keyword, department and scheme/service have to be entered. After entering all the information correctly, you have to click on the “Search” button.
- After this, information related to Haryana Saral Portal Schemes and Services will appear in front of you.
Saral Haryana Portal Helpline Number
- Toll-Free Number: 1800-2000-023
- Email ID firstname.lastname@example.org
- Antyodaya Saral Portal: https://saralharyana.gov.in/
List of departments available on Saral Haryana Portal
- housing board
- Horticulture Department
- health services department
- Haryana Women Development Corporation
- Haryana State Agricultural Marketing Board
- Scheduled Castes Finance and Development Corporation
- Haryana Labor Welfare Board
- Forest Department Haryana
- Haryana Backward Classes and Economically Weaker Sections Welfare Corporation
- Department of Fertilizers and Supplies
- Department of Fisheries
- finance department
- employment department
- South Haryana Electricity Distribution Corporation
- charitable work
- Building and other construction workers board
- Board of School Education Haryana
- Animal Husbandry and Dairying
- Agriculture Department
- Women and Child Development Department
- Welfare of SC and BC
- urban local body
- town and country planning
- tourism department
- Sports and Youth Affairs
- Social Justice and Empowerment
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Sainik and Ardh Sainik Welfare
- rural Development
- Revenue Department
- North Haryana Electricity Distribution Corporation
- renewable energy department
- Public Relations Department
- public health and engineering
- Printing and Stationery Department
- Police Department
- Labour Department
- Department of Industry and Commerce