he officers and employees of Uttar Pradesh Police can now check their salary slip and other payment details through the official website of the government at uppolice.gov.in . In India, UP is the only state which provides this unique and special facility of an online web portal for its respected police officers of all rank or post. UP State Police employees can easily access this website http://www.uppolice.gov.in with the help of their phone or laptop. With the help of this portal, you can also get your UP Police Monthly Pay Slip 2023 and Nominal Roll details. In today’s article, we will share with you the complete details to check UP Police Pay Slip 2023 (SI/ Constable Salary & Grade Pay). Please continue reading further.
UP Police Salary Slip Online
- 1 UP Police Salary Slip Online
- 1.1 Uttar Pradesh Govt Employee Salary Slip
- 1.2 UP Police Pay Slip / GPF Slip Online @uppolice.gov.in
- 1.3 How to register on uppolice.gov.in portal?
- 1.4 How to Download Uttar Pradesh Police Salary Slip ?
- 1.5 UP Police Salary Slip Rank-Wise Details
- 1.6 UP Police Salary Scale (New Update)
Now all the employees of Uttar Pradesh Police (Constable / SI / Inspector / ASI) will easily get the UP Police Salary Slip 2023 online. This facility benefits both police personnel and officers. Through this portal police personnel can solve all the queries related to their salary information and other payment details. On the UP Pay Slip Portal , you can get information about the following topics:
- Nominal Roll Login
- UPP Salary Slip 2023
- Monthly salary slip/ statement
- Allowances and Perk Details
- Constable monthly salary (upp con pay slip)
Uttar Pradesh Govt Employee Salary Slip
As you all know that Uttar Pradesh Police Department was established in 1863 and it is considered as the largest police force in the world. The UP Police Department represents the law enforcement agencies in the Indian, especially the state of Uttar Pradesh. All those employees who are new in the department are requested to login to the new website which has been created for the employees of UP Police. The UP government recruits new employees every year. Then the newly appointed employees need to get the UP Police Pay Slip 2023 . The official website of UP Police has certain terms and conditions for each employee to create an account. Check here how to create an account and log in to the uppolice.gov.in salary slip portal .
UP Police Pay Slip / GPF Slip Online @uppolice.gov.in
The UPP department works under the Director General of Police (GDP). The GDP operation is under the Home Department and confidential government of Uttar Pradesh. The Uttar Pradesh Police Department consists of various departments that work for different departments. The main objective of the department is to bring peace and harmony in the state. Here are the sections below:
- Anti-Corruption Police
- Criminal Investigation Dept
- Crime Cell
- Economic Offenses Unit
- Intelligence Department
- Special Inquiry Cell
- Human Right Cell
- The famous anti-terrorist squad
Download UP Police Nominal Roll Pay Slip
Uttar Pradesh Police (UPP) recruits fresh and eligible candidates every year. After successful recruitment program, new employees get their monthly salary. Employees can check their rank for perks and salary details. Police personnel are eligible to check complete details of payment online and request to download a copy.
- UP Police Nominal Roll / Login ID Number
- personal details
How to register on uppolice.gov.in portal?
All those employees who wish to register in the portal and related services are required to follow the guidelines given below:
- First of all you have to go to the official website of UP Police Pay Slip 2023 i.e. http://uppolice.gov.in/ .
- On the web homepage you have to choose New Registration or Sign Up option.
- Then a new page will direct you to enter the details like Login ID and Username.
- After this activity, you will need to create a strong password.
- Now enter registered mobile number, email id and captcha code to proceed.
- Then an OTP will be generated and you will receive that OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Complete your registration by entering the OTP on the right hand side.
- After this, come back to the portal and login with the help of User ID and Password .
After successful registration, you can easily access the website for further process. Here you can request to download Uttar Pradesh Police Salary Slip or Pay Slip and also check salary details and ask queries regarding the same.
How to Download Uttar Pradesh Police Salary Slip ?
- To download UP Police Pay Slip 2023 , you have to first visit the official website page of UP Police i.e. http://www.uppolice.gov.in .
- You will then be directed to the new home screen page and here you have to enter the details asked to login . (Key in the Personal Number/ UPP Nominal Roll).
- Now you can proceed to process the required respective month or year report.
- After entering the correct details, click on the Show Report button.
- Finally the monthly payslip for the month and year entered on the Uttar Pradesh Police Nominal Roll System will open.
- If you need a print-out copy then you have to click on the Download button to get the hard copy of the pay slip for future use.
How to Recover of UPP Payslip Forgot Password?
If you have forgotten the password then there is no need to worry as the UPP website facilitates all the issues related to it to its employees. This unique feature will provide you a service that recovers forgotten passwords.
- First of all, you have to open the home page of UPP Portal .
- After that, go to the login section and click on the “Forget Password” option.
- Then a new page of Uttar Pradesh Police Nominal Roll System will open.
- Here you have to enter your details like Personal ID, Email Address and Mobile Number.
- After that, the system will send a reset link to your registered mail id.
- You can reset your password by clicking on this link.
UP Police Nominal Roll System (Bio-Data Information)
Uttar Pradesh Police Department provides UP Police Nominal Roll Number to every recently appointed police officer or employee . A nominal roll number is a unique number for each individual and should be kept safe for future reference. This number can be used on various occasions through online services. The system can easily track each employee or officer using only the Nominal Roll Number.
Roll number can help you to get monthly salary and details. You can also get UP Pay Slip 2023 details through government services and their official website . Here we have listed the details contained in the resume:
- Individual number / nominal roll number of each member.
- Personnel’s full name and parent’s name
- Officer’s rank/unit
- Correct date of birth and official joining date.
- Joining Unit, State and Home District
- gender, race, subcase squad
- The type of recruitment is either direct or direct
One can visit the official website of UP Police and check the resume. The department has updated the various details which are required by the employees.
UP Police Salary Slip Rank-Wise Details
Every employee of Uttar Pradesh Police is aware that on the basis of employment UP Police holds a different rank according to their post. It is actually based on different qualifications and posts. Each police employee used to get a monthly salary which provides benefits like allowances and various perks. The salary is prepared on the basis of the rank one should hold. As you know that the person posted on the higher post gets higher salary and other benefits along with allowances.
Senior officers get higher salary with perks provided by the concerned department as per rank. UP government assures its employees to get high and attractive salary. Due to which the standard of living of the officer will improve.
UP Police Salary Scale (New Update)
|Name of Post||UP Police Pay Slip||Grade Pay|
|UP Police Constable Monthly Salary||Up to Rs 20,200||Rs 7,200|
|Head Constable||Rs 5,200 to Rs 20,200||Rs 9,400|
|Assistant Sub-Inspector||Rs 5,200 to Rs 20,200||Rs 10,400|
|UP Police SI Salary||Rs 9,300 to Rs 34,800||Rs 12,600|
|Inspector||Rs 9,300 to Rs 34,800||Rs 13,800|
|Assistant Commandant||Rs 15,600 to Rs 39,100||Rs 16,200|
|Deputy Commandant||Rs 15,600 to Rs 39,100||Rs 19,800|
|Second-in Commandant||Rs 39,100||Rs 22,800|
|Commandant||Up to Rs 67,000||Rs 26,100|
|DIG||Up to Rs 67,000||Rs 30,000|
|IG||Rs 37,400 to Rs 67,000||Rs 35,000|
|SDG||Rs 75,500 to Rs 80,000||–|
|DG||Up to Rs 80,000||–|
UP Police Allowances & Perks
UP Police employees are entitled to get monthly allowance and allowances along with their salary. All this comes with their monthly salary. A person can check the allowances, and other details on the official website of UPP http://www.uppolice.gov.in . The benefits that the employee will get after UP Police Recruitment 2023 are given below:
- House Allowance/ Police Quarters – Some police personnel are staying in police quarters while others find homes outside the camp/station.
- dearness allowance
- Medical expenses for individual and family (spouse and children)
- High altitude allowances
- city compensation allowances
- loan services
- Leave/Travel Allowance etc.
All the given services are announced by the official website of Uttar Pradesh Police. All you have to do is log in and select the services as per your needs. Police officers are also eligible to get loan services, which are deducted every month from their salary
UP Police Salary After 7th Pay Commission
As you all know that 7th Pay Commission has been given to government employees. After which there have been many changes in the salary of UP Police. After 7th pay commission the pay scale has become as follows:
|UP Police Pay Slip Details|
|Name of Post||Salary under 7th Pay Commission|
|UP Police Constable Pay Scale||Up to Rs 60,600|
|Head Constable||Rs 15,600 to Rs 60,600|
|Assistant Sub-inspector||Up to Rs 60,600|
|UP Police Sub Inspector Pay Scale||Rs 27,900 to Rs 1,04,400|
|Inspector||Rs 27,900 to Rs 1,04,400|
|Assistant Commandant||Rs 46,800 to Rs 1,17,300|
|Deputy Commandant||Rs 46,800 to Rs 1,17,300|
|Second-in Commandant||Rs 1,17,300|
|Commandant||Up to Rs 2,01,100|
|DIG||Up to Rs 2,01,000|
|IG||Rs 1,12,000 to Rs 2,01,000|
|ADG||Up to Rs 2,25,000|
|SDG||Rs 2,25,000 to Rs 2,30,000|